WHEN & WHERE?
Repair Kopitiam is held Every Last Sunday of the month at :
1. Blk 890D, Tampines Avenue 1 Singapore 524890
2. NEW Block 223A Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 601223
3. NEW 309B Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 561309
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your broken electrical appliances, clothes that need mending, or broken household items that could use a new lease of life.
- Electrical Appliances
- Mechanical Devices
- Fabric Products
- Anything you can manage to carry on your own
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Arriving at RK Event, you will first be guided to the registration to understand our house rules and fill in a pre-repair survey. You can register up to 2 items to repair.
- You will be guided to a waiting area to wait for the next available station.
- At the station, the repair process begins with you explaining the problem to the coach and the coach will guide you to open and diagnose the cause. You will proceed to fix your item once the fault is found. The item will then be tested before you complete the repair.
- Returning to the registration booth, complete the post repair survey and a photo opportunity with the coach.
- After you can enjoy the company of others!
While our Repair Coaches have undergone some training before each session, it is quite possible that the repair job may not work out due unavailability of certain tools or spare parts. If your item has been successfully repaired, bravo! If it is not possible to be repaired, do remember to dispose of the item responsibly.
Repair Kopitiam happens every last Sunday monthly at
1. JURONG – Block 223A Jurong East Street 21
2.TAMPINES – Blk 890D, Tampines Ave 1
3. Ang Mo Kio – 309B Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 561309
From 10am till last registration at 2pm. See you there!